National Opera Center (Opera America)
New York, New York 10001 (212) 796-8630 https://operaamerica.org/content/operacenter/index.aspx
New York City is home to the nation’s largest concentration of performing and creative artists, professional training institutions and music businesses. A majority of OPERA America’s Professional Company Members hold or attend auditions in New York City annually, and opera leaders from Europe and around the world are regular visitors.
In response to the industry’s critical need for rehearsal and performance space, OPERA America opened the National Opera Center in September 2012. The Opera Center serves many functions that support the artistic and economic vitality of the field by providing its constituents with a range and level of services never before possible. Each month, as many as 5,000 people now visit the Opera Center for public programs, auditions, recitals, rehearsals, recording sessions and meetings.
The National Opera Center occupies two floors at OPERA America’s headquarters at 330 Seventh Avenue, between 28th and 29th Streets, in New York City. Located in Midtown Manhattan, just blocks away from 10 subway lines, Amtrak, regional trains and airport shuttles, it is easily accessible to New Yorkers and visitors alike.
- There were no results found.
Find us on Facebook
- Music Social at The Altamura CenterOctober 9, 2021 - 11:37 AM
- Street Naming Celebration – ALTAMURA WAYJune 12, 2019 - 11:04 AM
- 50 Years of Service to the ArtsFebruary 24, 2019 - 9:17 PM
- Centrum Macierz Polonii – CAŁY KONCERT PRZYJAŹNISeptember 29, 2017 - 12:40 PM
- Poland On Its 150 Anniversary Celebrated By AltamuraSeptember 21, 2017 - 12:37 PM
- Congratulations On Your PlaySeptember 11, 2017 - 2:05 PM
- La Donna e’ Mobile, Giuseppe Verdi, Wola Wieclawska Country Club, Poland, Enrique Pina TenorJuly 17, 2017 - 10:24 AM
There are no upcoming events at this time.